7/10/09

New Header

I have a new header.  Yes, this is still B. Boylan, aka Brenda, you know the pastel artist?  Yeah,  that's right.  I've been working on it in Photoshop for some time and finally got to finish it and post to my blogger layout.  I've got my website under renovation too and it will have this new header to keep the continuity of design.  Eventually, the background color will be changed to white, to give it an updated, refreshing look.  But not until I get the website finished will I do that.  Then on to my business cards...

Tomorrow I'll be at the Bastille Day celebration painting plein-aire. Location is listed in my sidebar to the right.  A little Paris in Portland without the jet lag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fahrenheit 350° said...

Congrats! I just re-did my blog banner too!

8/14/09, 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home