11/21/07

"Buoy Dance" 7x5"



This little marine gem "Buoy Dance" was painted quickly at a pace of 1/2 hour as a demo for my Open Studio in October. I since have touched it up a bit, adding detail and measuring values, making sure I have a focal point, cleaning up edges, softening edges, stuff like that. I'm offering this piece in the free drawing at Hillsboro's First Tuesday Art Walk this December 4th at Art Envy's Artist's Reception, 125 SE 3rd, Hillsboro, OR 97123. I will also have many of my smaller pieces that are very reasonably priced for this show as well as my entire line of note cards. Stop by from 6 to 9pm and enjoy a sip of wine with me! Oh, so because I worked on it some more, that brings the time creating up a notch to around 1 hour! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home