12/13/08

Of Color & Field (study), 6x6


"Of Color & Field" 6x6 Pastel on sanded paper SOLD

This little study is one of my favorites painted over the course of my Open Studio this past October. With the weather going south, it's a wonderful reminder of the warmer temps of August and the heavy frangrance of lavender. Oh, how I long for the summer months! A plein-air trip to the Mountandale area within the Portland, Oregon region, my painting buddy Gretha Lindwood and I go here for our more serious work. The woman with the parasol was delighted to do a few poses for us as reference to future work. Here she is, amongst the summer colors. Available through PayPal, unframed $75.00 (free shipping only to continental US)


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your use of purples/violets in a good bit of your work! Lovely! Tina Steele Lindsey
http://tinasteelelindseyart.blogspot.com

12/16/08, 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home