6/4/10

Long time, no post?

Invisible Brenda at computer central with studio mate, Rosie the cat.

Long time, no post? Not even!

For those followers of my blog, I sincerely apologize for my blog not updating in your bloglists.

Thanks to my friend and fellow blog follower, Carrie H, she let me know that my followers were not getting the Feed from my blog. I've been blogging since September of 2007 and back in 2009, I decided to re-vamp my blog. In an effort to "clean up" the appearance of my blog I deleted a few features, one being the Feedburner feature. When I did that, I unknowingly wiped out all my followers feeds! This is really techie stuff, more than I ever needed to know, but thanks to Carrie, she got me on the right track to figure it all out! Thanks Carrie! You are da BEST!

So, do feel free to comment when you get an update from me! I'd love to hear your voices, for mine has been silent for a year now! And for you most recent followers, welcome aboard!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste Bergin said...

welcome back to visability, Brenda--what a cute cat! Carrie got a mention on my blog too--she's everywhere helping people! lol Good to know you got straightened out.

6/4/10, 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home