3/16/12

Last call for Pastel Punch! workshop, 3/30~4/1


I'm sounding out the horn to let all of my bloggers know that I have a few spots left for my Pastel Punch! workshop. My workshop is intended for beginner to intermediate pastelists, as well as advanced, (there are a few of you who would prefer me to challenge you farther with your craft).  I love teaching and find a deep satisfaction in personal progress and love to push students to their fullest potential.  Perhaps I have a deep energy for it, but the fact is I LOVE pastels.  So come join me in this journey of artistic creation and learn ways to make your work stand out in a crowd.

More information for registration can be found here:  http://www.brendaboylan.com/Pastels/Workshops.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home