12/28/20

Keeping It Light . . .

  

Keeping It Light . . .

. . . in Uncertain Times
 
I sure hope all is well with you during these uncertain times. I'm doing my best to stay vertical under all the circumstances thrown at me. Sometimes I could compare each day to a dartboard game, and then when I go out painting, the world becomes a beautiful place to just be. So when life's situations get a little out of bounds, ever more than now, I just gotta make a little fun!  We've all heard that laughter is the best medicine, and honestly, I am sort of a fan of this humorous drug. I love how my heart and body feel after a great laugh, giggle, or simply a smile. If I could find ways to make someone smile, game on!  I have often been caught finding humor during inappropriate times, smuggling my laugh into my bent elbow to keep from exploding at some personally embarrassing situation. 

So welcome to my world!  While out painting on site, I can be found wearing a hat to protect my face from the glaring sunshine. One of my favorite head coverings is my painting visor, above. It packs up nicely into a roll, it is lightweight, and it's designed to allow some extra shade simply by pulling my hair over the brim. I have often been told that I look like the "FRAGILE' leg lampshade" from the movie A Christmas Story, or perhaps I remind others of the character "Cousin IT" from the 60's era Adams Family Tv show. Regardless of the similarities, it serves me and my humor well.  and I kinda like my "do" being out of my way and off of my neck on hot days...
So go ahead and laugh! You'll feel better ... and in these uncertain times, it's free!

Moving along...    

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home