8/1/08

I have a voice!

Have you ever wondered how one goes about getting their voice heard? I'm talkin' about an mp3 recording for your blog or website! Well, this opportunity just landed in my lap, and I couldn't be happier! Mike Turner, who is a recording professional, has just launched his new business, Infopods. Infopods creates an interview with you and turns it into a wonderful, informative story of you! If you are wondering how to get your word out, or have credibility on the net, then check out Mike Turner's new site Infopods. He has the capability to interview you over the phone, if distance is an issue. The many layers of my work and evolution into being a pastelist now makes sense and hopefully will cause someone to stop and spend a little time looking, really looking at my work. Link is at the top of my blog, on the right....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home