9/4/08

Upcoming show and changes for current Subscribers...


Click image to enlarge.

Upcoming show for Portland Plein Air Painters "Expressions of Nature/Expressions of Self" will be at the Kingstad Gallery this September 10th through December 6th. Our opening reception will be on September 10th from 6:00~9:00pm, so come on out and see some incredible art. More details of the show listed on the right in my Upcoming Shows list. The postcard mailer features the artwork of pastelist Kitty Wallis, one of my favorite artists. You can read on the groups' activities on their blog.

Also, just a note for those who have subscribed to my blog, a huge thank you! However, I will be changing my subscription service to the new Blogger supported link. I will no longer be using Feedblitz for this service. If you care to continue getting updates on my work, please consider re-subscribing in the new entry field on the right hand side of this blog. You can choose to get updates on my posts and/or all comments to each post. Your choice. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home