11/19/13

SALE SALE SALE...Ok, did I get your attention?

What better way to get one's attention but to write the word SALE! for a title!

Really now....Well, here is what's going on...

I have been thinking... since I no longer offer reproductions through my galleries, or my galleries just don't offer giclee' options, then I should somehow offer them for sale elsewhere as I have plenty of inventory, and where else but to share with my faithful blogger buddies. These classic reproductions are priced at drastically reduced prices (50%) to all my new and long time subscribers, to thank you for being such loyal bloggies. It's my gift to you! Just think, that person who has everything, will now have something unique and personal and more of everything.  So, you may be asking..."What is the catch?"

There is no catch!
  
All works are printed on Epson Velvet Cotton, a supreme paper that gives the reproductions a wonderful appearance of "pastel". All are matted in "off white" archival cotton mats and shrink wrapped for shipping. Shipping is FREE through USPS! Did I say FREE? Well, only once, but it's true, free shipping to you or to your recipient. I will be taking payment through Paypal.  Expect about a week for me to get it out the door and to your destination.

Each one is a flat $32. That's it! No shipping or handling charges, no taxes, no extra coal in your stockings...you get the idea?

First come, first served!

"Boats with Ropes"  10x8" $32   Sold



"Lavender Afternoon III"  8x10"  $32

(one more still available)
"Between Moments"   10x8"  $32.  SOLD


"Cafe' Seating"  10x8"    $32   Sold
"Watmough Bay"  10x8"    $32

"Lopez Harbor"   10x8"    $32   Sold

"Curbsides"   10x8"    $32

"Red Blueberry Rows"  10x8"   $32

"September Symphony"  10x8"    $32. SOLD

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home