10/30/16

Snuggle 6x6"

"Snuggle" 6x6" Oil on Gallery wrapped canvas

This past weekend I was invited to paint a few 6x6's at my local Blick Art Materials store as a promotion for the upcoming Audubon show. I had taken a few snapshots of a white duck at the local park with hopes that I would someday paint it.  Well, that someday happened and had such a great time painting it. I started out with a warm underpainting of transparent Indian Yellow and then just started in. I wanted to work the warm and cool colors in so that it wasn't just a boring white duck. I'm thinking it worked.

This cute little piece will be available in the 6x6" show at the Audubon Society of Portland's Wild Art's Festival that will be held at Montgomery Park on Nov 19-20th  Doors open at 10:00am, but I hear there will be line of people waiting outside an hour early just to snap up these little gems. 

Montgomery Park is located at 2701 NW Vaughn Street, PDX, OR.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home