11/29/07

Creative Literacy Project


"Sleeping On Shoe"

Hooray! Creative Literacy Project Has had it's first successful month! I got the notice today that my book, "Fat Black Cat" was selected for a class project of special needs children! This means that my first royalty check will be in the mail soon! This has been a wonderful project to work on and am pleased at the quality of how the "self publishing" guide works for the young authors. Developed for young writers, a book can be selected with the basic theme in place, allowing a child to write how the story goes. As an artist, this allows my work to be reproduced on demand with the additional joy it brings to a child. Check it out!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/1/07, 1:04 AM  
Blogger Just Plain 'Jane' said...

Love your artwork! This reminds me of my cat!! I also love the title of your blog. You make me want to get out my pastels and get to work!

3/27/08, 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home