3/23/09

A quick pastel portrait done good...



At the beginning of this year I wrote several goals down, as I do for every year.  So, I'm proud to say to you that I have completed at least one of them..."To learn my videocam, create a fast-forward film of my painting process and upload it to YouTube. Done!  Isn't it great when you can say "I did that" and then step on to another goal?  I'm big on goal setting, if you haven't figured that out yet, you still have time...

Now, go check out this little video of a piece I did back in January of my friend Sylvia.   Created in the "Kitty Wallis" style that I learned from Kitty.  Also, I couldn't just post it with no sound, so I had my daughter play a couple of jingles on her flute and combined them together in the movie program.  What fun it is to make a movie! What goals do you set for yourself, be it personal or professional? Have you made good on one yet this year?  Let me know. I'd love to hear about it!

Note: It seems that the widescreen format that I created it in doesn't fit well. Click here for a better view.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger PPASP said...

Brenda...where did this video go? It is no longer on YouTube?

4/2/09, 7:53 AM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/2/09, 9:31 AM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

I accidentally submitted it for private viewing...a big ooops! It has since been uploaded correctly and you can view it now with no problems! Enjoy!

4/2/09, 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home