3/31/08

End of a Great Month!


Me with patron Yvonne Webber with her new purchase "Reflections On Green".

Today marks a huge finish to a crazy month in terms of sales. With 3 shows in March, I added up the sales to 14 pieces of original art, and one large Giclee' as shown in the photo above. I would have never guessed! The Doll Gardner Gallery, The Celebration of Creativity, and the Pittock Mansion were the 3 venues...all wonderful places to hang work, all gracious to artists. Now that I'm done with these shows, I'm planning on my next solo show which will be at the office of Commissioner Dan Saltzman in Downtown Portland in June.
But before that, I will have to shuttle a recent piece "Cafe' Seating" which I painted back in January up to the NPS Member's Exhibit to be held at the Gallery at the Community Center At Mercer View. This show will be featuring only pastel work from the members of the Northwest Pastel Society. I'll post more on that later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sales. It is such a great feeling to sell your work. I'm smiling for you! :-)

4/7/08, 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home