3/16/08

Marsh's Edge 4x5.5


"Marsh's Edge" 4x5.5" $75.00 Sold

Well, I finally had time to get a few pastel studies completed (some from my Open Studio show last October) and am now going to offer them up for sale on Dusty Fingers for a limited time only. Transactions will be through secure PayPal and I will only be offering these pieces in the continental US. Expect shipment to go out the following day, unless otherwise noted. If I find enough desire for these small works of art, I may offer them up more regularly. "Marsh's Edge" measures 4" x 5.5" and is framed behind glass in a metal black frame with an Antique White mat. Frame measures 8" x 10". Colors may vary due to monitor settings. More to come...


FRAMED: $75.00 + $8.00 shipping continental US only. Sold


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home