9/21/08

Portland Open Studios 2008 Video



This past two weeks I have been matting and framing 21 new pieces that will be debuted at my Portland Open Studios event. Some of which have been posted on this blog over the course of the past year. This is the time to come view the new work, see past work, discuss inspiration, and to just see my methods of creating. Throughout the day, I will be doing 20 minute smaller scaled demonstrations of pastel work so you can better understand the process I go through. Posted above is a video of some of the artists participating in Portland Open Studios and their thoughts on what makes them tick. It is very inspiring!

My Open Studio will be on October 11~12th and 18~19th from 10:00 to 5:00pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home