10/16/08

Final weekend of Portland Open Studio.


Demonstrating to a small crowd...

After five years of opening my studio to the public, I have decided that this will be my last Portland Open Studio event...at least for a while. Portland Open Studios has given me many wonderful opportunities and has provided me the chance to share my work with so many friends and new visitors. I'm thinking that I'd like to focus my creative activities towards state and possibly national gallery representation, possibly start teaching, or maybe volunteer with the NPS at some level. So, be sure to stop by this last time on October 18th and 19th for an inside look at the inner workings of my studio processes, view my current body of work, discuss inspiration, methods, motivations, and all that entails my creative processes. I will be providing 20 minute demonstrations throughout the day. Please do come by and enjoy the creativity and enthusiasm for one last weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home