12/2/09

Studio Sale & Christmas Party!


This is one of my demos from a lesson on color values.

I have been pretty quiet lately, because I have been on vacation (Disneyland) and have been preparing for a big show...let me explain!

As the Christmas season revs up, I have been re-evaluating my year. Some of you may or may not know about my family loss this past summer, and just how it has taken hold of my overall outlook on life. Well, I have been focusing on clearing out my life and starting anew. This means I have been simplifying, lightening my load, and not waiting for "this" or "that" to happen. I have been weeding through my home and have been clearing out those extras things...and it has finally made it's way into my studio. Wtih the Holiday season upon us, I have decided to have an "End of Year" studio clearance sale and topping it off with some Wine and Cheese. It's Christmas time. and I want others to enjoy the beautiful artwork and so I have been drastically dropping my prices just for this one evening event. Everything is drastically priced to move so I can start anew! I am so excited because I want to make new artwork...but not sure which direction this will take me. Stay tuned for a new post. Who knows where this will take me, but definitely a new leaf has been turned!

Oh, and on more personal note...don't go on the Tower of Terror ride at Disneyland!!!!! It was so scary, that I was crying to get off! Comforted by my husband, I laughed at my knee-jerk reaction to the drastic drops. Here I am trying to smile after the terrifying ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna T said...

You poor thing! I've never been on the Tower of Terror and got plenty scared just from Space Mountain. Nothing like riding in a squeaky, creaky car going too fast in the dark!

Best of luck with your sale! It would be nice just to make enough money to replenish some favorite colors!

12/4/09, 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home