11/5/09

A little animoto video production


Every once in a while I will stumble upon something that catches my eye on the internet. Recently I found this link from an artist blogger Celeste Bergin and loved what she did. She used a service called animoto and they offer these quick 30 second videos for free. You can make a longer one for a few bucks, as I did here. Check them out and try it! It was easy, fast, and really innovative! And no, I am not being paid to post this, I just think it's cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Celeste Bergin said...

hey, Brenda...thanks for the shout out--and I love your slide show--exceptional!

11/8/09, 10:06 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Yeah Celeste! Your's is FAB too! Don't you just love it?

11/9/09, 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home