6/27/13

Listing Last Chance with DPW!






"Prelude to Spring" 10x8" Pastel
Opening bid $50





About 5 months ago I signed up with Daily Paint Works to sell artworks not relegated for my galleries.  The fifteen or so pieces listed were either just to small to frame, studies for larger pieces, or they didn't fit the gallery's market. Beautiful works that have no home yet.  I had a great start with the site, but have now decided to discontinue my subscription because of my time and availability to list new pieces  (this means less time on the computer and more time to paint).  Please take advantage of the deals here folks, cuz they won't be available at such cut prices as of July 1st.

Over and out!

Brenda

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home