6/13/13

Fieldways, 10x8

 "Fieldways" 10x8" Pastel
Offered on DailyPaintworks HERE

I now am offering small works on Daily Paintworks.
(non gallery small studies and workshop demo pieces)

After a long conversation with a fellow artist about his success with Daily Paintworks, I finally decided to list my small studies and demonstration pieces in both pastel and oil.  Like many artists, I have oodles of small works that I need to move and this will provide a way to distribute to large online audience. I am finding it provides a great resource for my first time art collectors to find inexpensive works not usually offered in my galleries.  "Fieldways" is one of the many I have offered up for auction, starting at a ridiculously low $50. New pieces are added periodically, so stop on by and take a peek HERE.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home