1/23/17

Afternoon Adagio, 20x16"



It is with great anticipation that I post this new piece "Afternoon Adagio. You see, I will be sending this piece off to Atlanta for the Olmsted Plein Air Invitational. It is a rather new event located in Atlanta, GA. and boasts a large following in a very short period. I will be 1 of thirty plein air artists that will gather from across the US to paint for Olmsted, and as part of the event we are required to send in a piece for the Collector's Preview Gallery. I am so excited to be a part of it! Since the weather has brought us snow I kept inside my studio and created something warm and summery.

The Collector's Preview Exhibit will be at The Booth Wester Museum in the Bergman Gallery, during the month of March, 2017.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home