4/3/10

Evening Reflection, 24x24

"Evening Reflection", 24x24" Pastel on sanded paper SOLD

A small study is all it took for me to work this one out. Originally, I didn't want to part with the study because I was so drawn to the peaceful mood and coloring. Making a larger version of a smaller study has always been a challenge for me and I think I was pretty successful with my attempt this time around. It's signed and ready for framing for an upcoming show at Amato's on April 23 (see events sidebar). I can now part with the study knowing that it now has a "family" member! Originally created from my mind, no reference photo, nor from memory. Just plain ol' creativity at it's best.

"Work In Progress" video to be posted soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home