3/16/10

Demonstrating Pastels~From start to finish


I love to share my pastel techniques! As a matter of fact, it is one of my favorite parts about painting. This coming Saturday morning, March 20th, I will be giving a demonstration of my pastel painting process from start to finish. For those of you who have never seen this process or are simply curious just how to create with pastels, here is your chance...and it's all for FREE!

From 9:00 ~ 11:00 am at Amato's Gallery located at 12320 SW 1st Street, Beaverton, OR. A complimentary continental fare with coffee will be served for those hungry ones. Yummy! So come on out for a "free lesson" and a little bite to eat!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna T said...

You paint in a white shirt?! I wish I could watch you work, Brenda. Have fun with the demonstration!

3/18/10, 4:20 AM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Hi Donna! Your comment brought a smile to my face this morning! I didn't realize that I was wearing white, until now! HA!

3/18/10, 7:41 AM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Hi Donna! Your comment brought a smile to my face this morning! I didn't realize that I was wearing white, until now! HA!

3/18/10, 7:41 AM  
Blogger Amanda Makepeace said...

Wonderful! I hope you have a great turn out. I've added this to the EBSQ Friday Five.

Best wishes,

Amanda

3/18/10, 7:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Thanks Amanda, I'll be on the lookout for it!
Hopefully I will have a full house! :)

3/18/10, 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home