8/24/11

Rise From Water, 24x24


"Rise From Water" 24x24" Pastel on sanded paper ©Brenda Boylan

I have been in the studio a bit on and off, and have finally pushed to finish the demo piece that I started at the American Art Co. back in June. My summer painting practices have been rather slow at best, and it frustrates me a bit because this is the best time of year to be out painting. (school starts in a couple of weeks, YEAH!) I guess I have been saving up for the big push of 5 full days of plein air painting in Hood River, OR. in the Pacific Northwest Plein Air Event. The adventure starts tomorrow, bright and early, and hopefully I can paint a couple of good ones to share for my next post. Yeah!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Vanlandingham said...

It's beautiful!

8/25/11, 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home