1/24/14

Opening at Attic Gallery, Feb 5 and 6th

The past month I have painted A LOT for some upcoming shows!  I will be having 2 openings of this month and am thrilled to present my newest gallery, Attic Gallery, to my growing list of venues. Here is the flyer for the Attic Gallery on Feb 5 and 6th.


I am so proud to formally unveil twelve of my urban inspired plein air works in oil at Attic Gallery for the month of February. These pieces were all completed on location as I observed the city in it's parts as the urban landscape continues to draw my attention. I will also be including 5 larger studio pieces in pastel to make this show complete.

This Preview or "soft opening" will be held on Wednesday, February 5th. Unfortunately, Portland's First Thursday Gallery Walk coincides with the opening of the Winter Olympics on February 6th. Attic Gallery will continue to hold it's formal opening date on "First Thursday" February 6th.  I will be at both openings from 6:00 to 8:30 pm.

Wednesday Feb 5th
Thursday Feb 6th
6:00-8:30 pm

So come on out to help me celebrate my hard work at the Preview night at Attic Gallery on Wednesday, February 5th, --- OR--- First Thursday February 6th.  Located at 206 SW 1st Ave, Portland, OR. 

Attic Gallery is conveniently located along the MAX line.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home