10/30/10

Marathon Show Schedule!

Roll Call, 6x6" Pastel on sanded paper

I'll be in a new gallery this coming November for the holiday months. This will be a new venue for me at:

201 W Columbia River Hwy
Troutdale, Oregon.

The show dates are listed in the "Upcoming Events" to the right.

I will have 11 pieces in this show that includes all the pieces posted below and then some, all miniature in nature. Most of them are 6x6" which makes for a nice gift for the holidays. If you are a serious bloggofile of "Dusty Fingers" then you may recognize some of these little pieces from past posts. The November reception is this coming Friday evening Nov 5th, from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.

On December 1st, I will be participating in their exciting "Quick Draw" event to cap off the month (listed on the right) of December. I've got my holster on and target set for this highly fun event following an auction of the newly created art. After one hour, I will be quickly framing it for the auction, a sure heart pumping session and I can't wait! This is a ticketed event that includes past collectors and patrons of this gallery. If you are interested in coming out for this one, let me know and I can see that you get tickets.

Caswell gallery was at first the foundry of the bronze sculptor Rip Caswell. He has since moved his foundry and made the existing building his gallery space. It is a huge gallery, with plenty of space to showcase his incredible bronze work.

Hope you can make it!

Orange Mist, 6x6", Pastel on sanded paper

Autumn Song, 6x6", Pastel on sanded paper

Autumn Sedge, 6x6", Pastel on sanded paper


If that is not enough for you, then I'll also have two additional showings that you can run on out to this very week! Kinda crazy I know...but hey, when opportunity and preparedness meet, there is success. At least that's what my mentors tell me. Anyway, listed on the right again for Artisan Renovations Showroom and the Art Reach Gallery, (not listed) located in Downtown Portland. Crazy, a lot of partying yeah I know, but hey, it's the only occupation that is often celebrated!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Celeste Bergin said...

not true! When I was an insurance adjuster we got drunk every Friday! hahahaha--I like all these new places you are in...spreading the word about your beautiful paintings! Congratulations and Bravo!

11/1/10, 8:50 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Good one Celeste! Tis the season to show!

11/1/10, 8:55 PM  
Blogger helen said...

These are just wonderful - love the colors!

11/3/10, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Barbara Benedetti Newton said...

Wishing you a wonderful reception and lots of sales! Thanks for your recent post on my blog. The second of the two textured paintings is a big mess - I'll post it soon.

11/3/10, 10:29 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Hi Helen, Thanks for commenting!

Barbara, I'll be at the reception with these small ones tonight, looking forward to it! Will check your blog for the latest Barb update!

11/5/10, 9:13 AM  
Blogger loriann signori said...

Best wishes with all your upcoming shows!
These are beautiful, especially Orange Mist.

11/5/10, 6:19 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Thanks Lorianne,
Having a lot of fun and success so far this marathon week. Only one more to go today!
I too, really like Orange Mist...so soft and it was incredibly fast to paint! No fuss makes for the inner voice to come out. Yumm

11/6/10, 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home