1/31/08

Selected "Popular Art" on EBSQ!


"Bathing Yellow Irises" 18" x 24" Pastel

Today, I surfed over to one of my favorite art sites EBSQ and found on the home page (as of today) that "Bathing Yellow Irises" was selected as one of the "most popular" as determined by the number of times this piece has been favorited by members and patrons of EBSQ! How cool is that! This piece was painted in 2003 after a visit to my favorite watering hole, Hughes Water Gardens. The original has since sold, and giclee's continue sell well too! I had no idea! I guess, sometimes it's hard for me to believe that what I paint is for pure enjoyment, and others enjoy it too....humbling to say the least!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle B. Hendry said...

Congratulations!
That is a beautiful piece the colours, the reflection - gorgeous!

2/1/08, 10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, congratulations on being "most popular" ;-) I always am excited to see your paintings when you post.

2/1/08, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Brenda Boylan said...

Thanks Michelle and Cindy.

I was on the EBSQ site again today, and looks Iike the image was superseded by another worthy piece. Oh well, it was nice for the day! Maybe in the future! Thanks again for the nice posts!

2/1/08, 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brenda, I discover your blog and wish to congratulate you for your beautiful pastels. Thank you for the "work-in-progress", they are very interesting.

2/4/08, 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home